Sinister: Glasgow gigs and Pensioners on extacy....

Stein Vegusdal vegus at xxx.no
Mon Aug 17 13:05:32 BST 1998

Hi!
We are 3 Norwegian list members going over to see both
Glasgow gigs, and wonder if anyone know of any cheap
places to stay.
Hotel, B&B, private - we'll take anything as long as it's
not too far from the venue and costs less than 35-40£ per
night for all of us.

Thanks

(Seymour) Stein

And now a little story to tell you that B&S have fans of all ages:

Last weekend my sisters boss (aged 44) went to Malmoe in
Sweden to see the scandinavian equivalent of the
Grand National. In the car with him was his father (aged 72).
The youngest guy put on Sinister at a very low volume, just to
be kind to his dear father. After a while the old man turned up
the volume and said: "Very nice music, can i borrow it?".
On the way back to Norway he played "Seeing Other People" and "Fox
In The Snow" four times each, and has now bought his own copy...:-)