Sinister: Re: Sinister yes yes Ikea have got the Robin CD cabinet in! in GREEN

Funkyseb at xxx.com Funkyseb at xxx.com
Mon Aug 17 13:55:40 BST 1998

JJ wrote:
<< How many other list songs have there been? I remember the Billy Joel
 song We Didn't Start The Fire, and of course A House's Endless Art/
 More Endless Art (and it's erm tribute, the Divine Comedy's Booklovers)
 but there must have been more. >>
        what about 'That's Nice' called by Minty? Maybe not totally a list
song, but kind of. For those not lucky enough to have heard it, it consisted
of a man reading deadpan list of things 'a cup of tea, and a slice of life'
which a squarky woman would then declare 'nice'.
It was one of those songs that I hated so much that I ended up loving it to
bits, like Fake DIY by Bis, and that one by Tiger. Odd how that happens, isn't
it?
Actually, that's not really a list song at all is it, but I've written the
post now so....
Seb
****  PISH!    http://members.aol.com/Pishco/index.html****
***new revamped site (oooh)***