Sinister: welcome home

Honey honey at xxx.net
Mon Aug 17 16:24:31 BST 1998

Ok first off, some people posting to the list seem to be getting
errors about failed deliveries back to *themselves* - don't worry too
much if you do, just eat them, delete them or forward them to me, and
I'll crack the whip.  Broken mailers should NOT be doing this, it's
against every email standard God invented and my software tells them
to send to ME, not little sweet yous, but, gosh, some things just
won't be fixed and need a good spanking.

Please don't get grumpy with me if I'm a bit slow at responding to
things just now - my pulse is weak and I need one of those star trek
things like a pifco torch you point at your arm.  Do they still have
them on star trek or do they use penicillin now?

Secondly, Mr BurgerKing wrote:

> my friend said he carnt now come
> leaving me with a spare ticket to the london gig.
> anyone interested ?

I'm afraid I tried to reply (or I wouldn't mail the list) but your
mail bounced - if you're reading the archives Mr .j On, I've a chum
who might like to go, so if you haven't swapped it for a set of shiny
beads, a pineapple and a mirror, send me an email.

Tape tree particiPANTS will be ribtickled to hear that I included
as my grand finale a track which Oon has included on her tape; she's
*right* before me in the tree.  So you'll get to hear it first on her
tape, and by the time you hear mine it'll be an old and slightly
crumpled hat.  I still count it as a mark of my impeccable good taste
though.

Also, "donald where's me" with remarkable quotes wrote:

> Imagine my suprise then, when I switched on Channel 4s Fresh Pop the
> other day, to see that the "honeyz" are, in fact, three lissome
> lovelies in an Eternal-esque schmaltz soul troupe. I can only say
> that they obviously get their looks from their father.

How dare you, they're my sisters.  I can be lissome, lovely and
schmaltzy with the best of them.  They learned it all from me in
geography lessons.

Exercise 1: Candidates have 15 minutes to write a B&S lyric around
that theme.

honey'z honey xzzzx

P.S. I've decided as a birthday celebration that for the week
starting 27th August (yes it's a year popkids), this list will become
a "Peters & Lee" list.  You have been warned.