Sinister: oh mister sun,sun ,mister golden sun

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Mon Aug 17 18:21:29 BST 1998

Dear Sinister people,
...me and my friend will be getting our own radio show...but i need
ideas!
i want to be the p!o!p division i tink...i will be playing so much belle
and sebastian my ears will fall off from sheer happiness...but ideas
suggestion stories other things to play?? and what to call our little
wee music hour?? help
Peter and Lee's celebration? more birthdays? arctic woman (my mum) and
stuarts,is coming up...they need to have  joint party i think.. i would
get arctic woman a snake battling stick and stuart a reindeer if i
could..and even sooner me and bill clinton will be sharing ice cream and
cake in 2 days.

how does Adrian Evans know my (past tense) Pom-Pom bunny?

buzz buzz buzz busy little bee,
ouch ouch ouch,don't sting me in the knee
genevieve xoxo