Sinister: Re: Strong Island

Scott Turner Scott_Turner at xxx.COM
Mon Aug 17 18:59:43 BST 1998

On 17 August at 16:59 GMT, brian <bcw4977 wrote:

<staten island maybe? though that would be a laugh, to classify staten
island as an "exotic place!" the most maligned of the boroughs of New
York, it's really only one step away from lawn guyland or new joisey.
home of mall rats and auto detailers and all that.....>

hey, you mustn't forget that running the entire length of staten island is
a garbage dump, too!! A real dandy of a place to live.

Hey, as for busting on lawn guyland- I grew up in that machismo hell and
one of the bestest movies ever, "Trees Lounge", is about that bizarre land,
so you better layoff or i'm gonna get on the horn with me old high school
mates and we'll run your cosmo ass down in our trans ams and familyvans.

On a B&S note: I sure hope they don't come to philadelphia, this city
really sucks and they'll hate it here.

grumble, grumble, grumble
(first day back to work after holiday),
.scott