Sinister: Philadelphia

FoxInASnow at xxx.com FoxInASnow at xxx.com
Mon Aug 17 19:50:38 BST 1998

Scott Turner thoughtlessly remarked:
> On a B&S note: I sure hope they don't come to philadelphia, this city
> really sucks and they'll hate it here.

Hush! Don't say things like that too loud or they'll hear you and decide not
to come. Having grown up in Allentown, about an hour north of Philly, i can
assure you that there are far worse places to be than Philadelphia.
"Allentown" (Billy Joel gets yet another mention on Sinister, who'd have
thought it?) might not really have been written about Allentown, but the city
still sucks.

Come to Philadelphia, please, sweet Belle and Sebastian. We'll show you a good
time, i promise.

By the way, Honey: i'm watching you.
Jess