No subject

James thunderw at xxx.uk
Mon Aug 17 19:34:47 BST 1998

hi list,

hmm, well, sorry to be a pain but when I asked for directions to the
Nottingham gig, I kind of meant how do we get to the Marcus Garvey centre
when we get to the town? I wouldn't have bothered sending this to set the
record straight, only I couldn't bear people thinking that I'm so utterly
primitive that I couldn't look at a map and find out how to get to
Nottingham.

It's just I don't particularly feel like going to all the trouble of laying
my hands on a map of Nottingham city centre, and I've heard on the
grapevine that it has an unusually hellish one-way system, and if I ended
up missing any of the gig stuck on a ring-road......well, you know what I
mean.

OK, here's a little ink polaroid to make up for talking about
route-planning -

This is of me and my friend Melanie. We're sitting in a big sunny park with
our trouser legs rolled up and our feet are dangling in a little gurgly
stream. From across the stream is the sound of children in the playground.
We're both craning our necks, looking behind us in the same direction
across the field. The reason she looks kind of mystified is that a lady
that we don't know has just shouted both of our names in the distance, and
the reason I'm giggling insanely is because I've just realised that the
lady is walking two dogs called Molly and Moose. Moose is Melanie's
nickname.

till sunbeams find you

Molly
xx