Sinister: I hear music, sweet sweet music!

Fluffy Candarel sarah at xxx.uk
Mon Aug 17 20:09:10 BST 1998

Hello Sinister people!

Windy And Carl - hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhaahhaha!
Baked beans anyone! Hahahahahahahhhahahhaha! Oh so I'm childish. All
you adults are so boring anyway! Viva La Playpen!

List song : "Tony Blair, Courtney Cox, Versace frock, Jerry Springers
face, football, Nike trainers, Michael Jackson, Geri Spice, skinny
women, conspiracies, referees, phoney new age philosophy, signing on,
student loans, antipodean dayties soaps, laptops, pagers, mobile phones,
porno mags, low tar fags, mountain bikes, postal strikes, gay or
straight, love or hate I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!"
Hillman Minx. Out today. I couldn't find it in HMV but didn't want to
drag my grany all the way down to Action :( Shall get it layter!

Also "we got lo-fi we got tie-dye we got grey and brown and black we got
stickers on geetarz ot a tape for steve lamaq we got celibate lead
singers we got sebadohs and docs, but what aint we got? we aint got
mates!"
Half man Half Biscuit and theres another list at the start of 4 skinnt
indie kiz but I've forgotten it. Rah! I'm sure Gary can remember it
though - I SHALL you make you post more to the list you, so he can tell
you. Hahar!

B&S....in Leeds......this is kinda serious now....has anyone got a nice
place to stay where they could let me crash for the night? I'm fully
house trained very nice and can offer several made-up references if so
desired!  Ooh go on, pleease! Else I'll have to sleep in the train
station and I don't really want to have such a crap end to the night
after having a truly lovely time before...help please?? :) *smiles
winningly* ah go on - you'd like me! (if you knew me) - who did that
song?

Todays moral message - if it isn't Looper, its crap. *nods sagely*
Looper. Oh yes.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel