Sinister: You should quit

TFertig3 at xxx.com TFertig3 at xxx.com
Mon Aug 17 22:41:12 BST 1998

First off, someone mentioned that _Trees Lounge_ is a great film.  I must say,
it is anything but.  If you want to see a good Steve Buscemi movie, I
recommend _Living In Oblivion_.  It's ace.

On the movie subject, I was going to see _Gregory's Girl_, but my friend was
turned off by the coming-of-age subject so we saw _Fellini's Roma_ instead.
It was damn bad.

I have Looper!  My brother, who's working in Seattle for the summer, got it
for me.  Yay!  Unfortunately, I have to wait two weeks before I can listen to
it.

Philadelphia is a nice town.

Bye,
Tami.