Sinister: smiley smile

Richard Hutt harrypalmer66 at xxx.com
Tue Aug 18 01:50:55 BST 1998

Hey all

A quick not very B&S related question for all you bright sparks out
there.

I'm about to start work on a Beach Boys documentary, and I have a little
window of opportunity. To whit - I'm trying to think of people we could
interview, beyond the obvious punters. By which I mean to ask - can
anyone suggest modern day artistes who have an affinity for or liking of
the Beach Boys? It's not that easy, I'm afraid - I could try and sneak
in, say, the High Llamas, but in general I'll need a little more, erm
marquee value. They wouldn't absolutely have to be familiar to the U.S.
public - but it might be nice.

Exciting bit - I get to try and hunt down Phil Spector.

Thank you all for your help.

The Avengers, by the by, is a very bad film, but it does have one very
commendable Antonioni styled thing going on - it is set in a London that
is completely empty. This is a very fond dream of mine, it was very
exciting to see it on screen - how beautiful London would be
post-apocalypse. Haunting like.

Does anyone have a mews flat going spare? Or a telly job in London? I'll
swap.

Richard