Sinister: Album Title?

Blur245 at xxx.com Blur245 at xxx.com
Tue Aug 18 01:53:34 BST 1998

Hi All
     I know I must be on another planet but I just recieved an advance copy of
the new B&S album from Matador and the title is"tba".Iknow you guys have
prbably mentioned before so could you fill me in.By the way the album is
incredible.Also check out the band "The Aluminum Group" they are on Minty
Fresh and sound a lot like B&S.
                    Cheers!!!!!!!!!!