Sinister: heartfelt plea

ELIZABETH DAPLYN EDAPLYNR3N00297 at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 18 13:21:16 BST 1998

	Hello my darlings.  I trust that we are all in good health, hayfever
notwithstanding.  All non-London persons avert your eyes NOW (or use your
delete button if you want to be technical about it).
	I'm venturing forth with my friend into the big scary capital for
the September 7th concert, and I was wondering...if any gorgeously pouting
gig-bound London listee is going to have any floor space free that night for
the purpose of me and Charlotte sleeping on it...
	If anyone is prepared to be thus lovely, could they email me in the
next week or so, as I'm buggering off on holiday Friday week and only coming
back on the 5th or 6th.

          Bonjour et au revoir,
                                         Liz.