Sinister: List songs

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 18 13:09:03 BST 1998

I'm awful busy and have only been skim reading in recent weeks, but I don't believe that anyone has mention the fantastic CUSM "Anytime, Anyplace, Anywhere".
Probably because you were all doing something better in the first half of the nineties.

"There's no such thing as Doctor Seuss, Vodka and Tomato juice, Moonshine, Firewater, Captain Morgan, Johnnie Walker, Southern Comfort, Mothers Ruin, Happy hours of homeless brewing..etc..etc."

Can't imagine why I liked this song.
Still can't beat the Dukes original suggestion of Beloved's "Hello".

Peter Miller...quit associating my good name (?) with that terrible book you tricked me into buying - I'll not lower myself to read it.

Teeny Marie.