Sinister: Trees Lounge bad?!! philly good??!!!

Scott Turner Scott_Turner at xxx.COM
Tue Aug 18 14:21:03 BST 1998

On 17 August at 21:41 GMT, TFertig3 wrote:

<<First off, someone mentioned that _Trees Lounge_ is a great film.  I must
say,
it is anything but.>>

What are you M!A!D! Trees Lounge is Buscemi's finest- he wrote, directed
and starred in it, plus its his own dream autobiography of what would have
happened to his life if he hadn't left long island. For anyone who has ever
fled long island- THIS MOVIE IS THE NAIL!!!!!!!!!

(philadelphia is still a phony phaker quaker city- looks good when you
visit, but is creatively impotent, has THE most active politically forced
gentrification i've ever experienced, is an urban planning disaster, and
sucks your soul dry when you live here. thats the end of my rant)

Has anyone else picked up the new Willard Grant Conspiracy disc??

.scott