Sinister: list songs

Simpson, Claire E Claire.Simpson at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 18 15:29:02 BST 1998

Dear All

Well, having read all your messages for a few weeks now I decided it was
time to have my twopenny worth. A couple of list songs sprang to mind,
but I was hoping someone else would mention them first so that I would
not have to admit knowledge of such ditties.

Here goes:

Vogue - Madonna  (Grace Kelly, Harlow Jean etc etc)
Song for Whoever (?) - Beautiful South/Housemartins  (Jennifer, Philipa,
Alison, Sue etc)
John Ketley is a weatherman - dunno who sang it (and so is Michael Fish)
and of course the old classic where Joseph tells us about all the
colours in his technicolour dreamcoat.

Will you still speak to me...?

Claire