Sinister: smiley smile

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 18 19:37:57 BST 1998

On Mon, 17 Aug 1998, Richard Hutt wrote:

> I'm about to start work on a Beach Boys documentary, and I have a little
> window of opportunity. To whit - I'm trying to think of people we could
> interview, beyond the obvious punters. By which I mean to ask - can
> anyone suggest modern day artistes who have an affinity for or liking of
> the Beach Boys?

Well the delightful Hefner wrote "Buy more Beach Boys records" at the end
of the sleevenotes for their album. But I wouldn't really class them as
household names just yet unfortunately...

On a more important note (for me anyway!), can anyone recommend anywhere
(preferably cheap) to stay after any of the 3 gigs? There doesn't seem to
be a Youth Hostel or anything in Nottingham in particular. I could do with
finding somewhere to stay before I leave here at the end of next week...

The Tall Git