Sinister: list songs

Janine Papp janine at xxx.com
Tue Aug 18 21:33:21 BST 1998

Mary Lou Lord has a song called "His Indie World" and she lists indie rock
bands, like Built to Spill, Bikini Kill, Guided by Voices and Velocity
Girl.  It's pretty funny.  Also, my friend who saw her in Austin, TX said
she performed the same song only she changed the names of the bands to "No
Depression" bands.  how very witty of her.

Oh, I think someone should make a list of the list songs.

-Queen Bee Janine-