Sinister: i bring you list jingles now and smurfs and such

FoxInASnow at xxx.com FoxInASnow at xxx.com
Tue Aug 18 21:28:35 BST 1998

matthew william snyder said:
> i'm pretty sure it was "two all-beef (sic) patties, special sauce, lettuce,
> cheez, pickles, onions on a sesame-seed bun."
> why i remember that, i have no clue.

Well, there was also the McDonald's menu song, where they listed every item in
the menu ("Big Mac, ??, a Quarter Pounder with some cheese, Filet of Fish...")
It's kind of rusty in my mind. Once upon a time, i had that song on one of
those little floppy records of the sort that you could pull out of a
magazine... I believe it was some kind of contest, where if you memorized the
whole song and had a bit of luck in being selected, you could win some large
prize.

> on the topic of philadelphia: even if B&S were to come, they would surely
> play at one of this city's fine 21+ establishments, effectively rendering
> their trip here useless for the majority of this city's (underage) fans
> (myself included).  but beggars can't be choosers i suppose.

They wouldn't do that to us, would they? I was so angry when i missed Elf
Power/Of Montreal/Neutral Milk Hotel last month because they played at a 21+
bar in Philly, and now i hear that Red House Painters will be pulling the same
stunt in another month or so. At least Sunny Day Real Estate is playing at an
all-ages club. Hopefully Belle and Sebastian would be as kind and
understanding. If they come to my own backyard and i can't get in, it would
break my sad little heart.

*sniffle*

Jess
(I'm still watching you, Honey - and i've posted twice in as many days; how do
you like that?)