Sinister: STARKERS! Not in my back room monsieur!

Fluffy Candarel sarah at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 18 21:02:36 BST 1998

Oh dear kiddies....

List songs have now taken over the list completely! I mean, shouldn't we
be talking about The Smiths and er....who are the other people we are
all suposed to like? Nick Drake? I like Nick Drake. BRYTER LAYTER, bit
fab!

I want to buy shoes! ANd I want to go shopping and do funky stuph! I
want CONVERSE trainers, but finding them in Preston is like, hello Mr
needle, hello mr Haystack, which is how most kids round here spend their
Saturdays nights for want of anything better to do! Huzzah indeed for
the "distinctly parochial outpost" of Preston! If thats what Preston is,
I personally DREAD to think what Warton is.

Oh, Gary says one of the best list songs is HAIR LIKE BRIAN MAY BLUES by
Half man Half Biscuit. Eyy, I dunno....

Oh oh! Who on the list likes Melys? 'Cos I just heard some Ankst news on
the SFA list, saying that MELYS *sigh* are touring in October, as are
Topper. I don't realy know Topper though...

Hmm. I'm bored...but not so bored to be drawing SMURFS which is
something at least! Instead, I am running a competition to win a pair of
Daf Super Furries cacky underpants and discussing seagulls. Hooray!

YEY my dad has stopped lurking about and I can go back to chat! RAH!

And SANDRA DURACIC?! STARLING IS MY NAME! ASK ANY CHATTER! thank you :)
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel