Sinister: what's.brown.and.sits.on.a.wall?humpty's.dump

Rod Begbie rod at xxx.com
Wed Aug 19 00:53:40 BST 1998

Two "list jingles":

Apples, Hazelnuts, Sultanas.  Raisins, Coconuts, Bananas.

Will it be chips or jacket spuds?
Will it be carrots or frozen peas?
Will it be mushrooms, <token black guy>fried onion rings?</tbg>
We'll have to wait and see.
We hope it's chips, its chips,
We hope it's chips, its chips

I got a bundle of stuff that I'd ordered from Action Records this morning.
New singles by Kenickie & Tiger. The Graham Coxon album.  And I finally
got a copy of the V-Twin single, which is alright I suppose.

I'd also ordered a copy of the Kid Loco album on a whim, having heard
"Love Me Sweet" on last week's Alternative Nation.  Great album (I imagine
it would be most agreeable if you were in the habit of partaking of "jazz
cigarettes"), but imagine my surprise when I read the line "KATRINA
MITCHELL: Vocals on 'Love Me Sweet'".  What are the chances of that
happening, eh?

Imagine how different your life would be if urine was highly flammable.

N'night,

Rod.

                                    Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |