Sinister: list songs

Seamus Campbell conform at xxx.com
Wed Aug 19 06:45:16 BST 1998

	On an unrelated note, I saw the Magnetic Fields on Sunday night
(absolutely fucking brilliant) and one of the between-songs-topics was a
Vic Chesnutt show that Stephin Merritt attended.

	And if we use your definition of "list songs", then I will
contribute the Magnetic Fields "Love Is Lighter Than Air", with it's
opening line "Summer, summer, summer".

	 seamus