Sinister: why won't b&s release US dates?!

Ginger Nance gnance at xxx.edu
Wed Aug 19 07:08:36 BST 1998

Hello, you darling Sinister folks.  After much hesitation due to the
rumored volume of mail generated by this list, I have given in and
subscribed.  After a few beers, I have decided to post.  I'm not British,
I don't think I'm particularly intellectual or witty, but for better or
worse, I'm here.  Hi, I'm Ginger, upon the good advice of a wonderful boy
who also subscribes to this list but never posts, I started listening to
the wonder known as B&S.  I'm in love now. They are spleindiferous.  Oh,
for the guy from Mexico:  Estoy de acuerdo.  B&S son fabulosos.  Estuvo in
Mexico por una semana este verano, and my Spanish is rusty.  :)  That's
all for now, thanks for listening!

Ginger :)

ginger_nance at unc.edu
http://www.unc.edu/~gnance