Sinister: STARKERS! Not in my back room monsieur!

Dick Slazenger nic.p at xxx.uk
Wed Aug 19 09:17:33 BST 1998

Fluffy Candarel wrote:

> Oh dear kiddies....
>
> List songs have now taken over the list completely! I mean, shouldn't we
> be talking about The Smiths and er....who are the other people we are
> all suposed to like? Nick Drake? I like Nick Drake. BRYTER LAYTER, bit
> fab!

I've only got Way to Blue (Sell out best of introduction to..) by Nick
Drake and I love it. Which one should I get next then? I gather there
are 3 proper albums. So should I plump for 1 or just get them all?
Anyone know if the box-set thing with all of them and an extra cd is
still available anywhere?

cheers
Nic