Sinister: Puffin hell!

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Wed Aug 19 10:53:00 BST 1998

I have just found a Puffin Easy-to-Read Children's book from 1983 called
"Fox on Wheels". If Stuart Murdoch had been a few years younger, I'd be
wondering about copyright violation...

On a totally different note, as we have established that we are all
willing members of a cult, what are we going to do when the apocalyptic
influx of new listees is upon us from September 7th onwards? Is there
going to be some kind of means test for entry, or bizarre and possibly
illegal initiation ritual?

Thank you Sir, may I have another?

Biondino xxxx