Sinister: ROCK Biographies (say it loud - say it proud)

Richard Connell richard.connell at xxx.com
Wed Aug 19 11:06:33 BST 1998

Keith wrote:
>Hey that's Party Fears Two isn't it - someone told me recently about how
>"William it was really nothing" by the Smiths is about Billy Mackenzie. It's
>a crazy rumour I suppose, but it might just be true.

It is true, according to some magazine i read (which will remain nameless to
protect the innocent, and cos i forgot what it is).

Also, Billy Mackenzie wrote a song called 'Stephen It Was Really Something', or
something along those lines, as a reply. Again this is according to some
magazine.

Cheers,
Rich

"mmmmmmm, slanty"