Sinister: Kiss Curls

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Tue Aug 18 18:38:21 BST 1998

Adrian wrote:

Peter Miller...quit associating my good name (?) with that terrible book you
tricked me into buying - I'll not lower myself to read it.

Sorry Adrian, I thought you'd already gone on holiday, so I was getting an
early start on my favourite list game of trying to get everyone to talk
about someone behind their back. It's never worked yet, people are so
discreet.

I'm just listening to Roger Daltry screaming "FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MEEEEEEEEEEEE!" from the "McVicar" soundtrack, courtesy of Keith Wattstax. I
advise anyone that isn't friends with Keith to become so immediately.

All this talk of list songs and no one has mentioned the first and best list
song - "Rock Around the Clock" by Bill Haley and his Comets. It's a list of
times of the day, complemented by the singer's projected activities at each
time he chooses to mention. Simple but effective.

Belle and Sebastian content:

No, false alarm. Paid a penny and only farted. I've just been to the
supermarket, it was shit. Isn't Staten Island Wu Tang Clan territory? I
certainly wouldn't be rude about it in public if so. They'll chop your arms
off.

Sister Disco