Sinister: Re:

Sandra Duric sandrad at xxx.com
Wed Aug 19 14:08:32 BST 1998

Agree wholeheartedly!  If anyone saw Good Will Hunting, then you've heard
Elliott Smith without realizing it.  All those quiet bits of guitar and
vocals... Dreamy.

	starling

At 01:47 PM 8/19/98 +0100, Adrian Evans wrote:

>Bethey wrote :
>
>>has anyone heard any of elliott smith's music?  he is supporting belle and
>>sebastian at the concerts
>
>and Duke replied :
>
>>i'm sure loads of others have too, but here's my views: he's bloddy ACE.
>
>I only have the "Ballad of Big Nothing" single/ep thingy, but can on this
single alone, thoroughly recommend you go buy some...and yes he is bloddy
(?) ace...
>and NO, he's not a weatherman, and probably hasn't done any songs with
lists in them either.

>>And he did all the music for the film Good Will Hunting.
>
>He did indeed, and stood up with his guitar at the Oscars ceremony and
played a lovely song...but that might have been too late at night for you ;)

>PJM wrote :
>
>>Adrian wrote:
>>>Peter Miller...quit associating my good name (?) with that terrible book
you
>>>tricked me into buying - I'll not lower myself to read it.
>>Sorry Adrian, I thought you'd already gone on holiday, so I was getting an
>>early start on my favourite list game of trying to get everyone to talk
>>about someone behind their back. It's never worked yet, people are so
>>discreet.
>
>Confirmation that as at 13:30 BST toooooooomorrow,  the back-stabbing can
officially begin.  Not that I'll ever know about it...plane's bound to crash.