Sinister: elliott smith and bumpteens across america!

Greekesque at xxx.com Greekesque at xxx.com
Wed Aug 19 14:18:50 BST 1998

<< has anyone heard any of elliott smith's music?  he is supporting belle and
 sebastian at the concerts, i think. >>

yeah. he's quite the buzz in america. i don't know why. it's not like we
haven't heard some depressed soul singing and playing guitar before. and if
you ask me, his voice and songs are so bland and boring. i have no idea who
chris bell is, but the beatles, nick drake, and simon and garfunkel are a
million times better than elliott smith, any day of the week.

on other elliott news: david, i can no longer get you an elliott smith tape. i
found out the cd that i had has been gone for months, and so i asked another
boy to tape it for me. well i have no idea where he went... i think they call
it college here in america. i'm terrible sorry, and please forgive me.

*christian*                     only 6 more days til i start school! woo hoo!