Sinister: tarsier and sebastian

Greekesque at xxx.com Greekesque at xxx.com
Wed Aug 19 14:30:59 BST 1998

that is one cute tarsier, but i've seen cutier. i wonder how nice they are? my
good friend thinks that kowalas are cute, and don't get me wrong so do i. i
watched many cartoons filled with little kowalas... but my friend won't
realize that if you  try and cuddle up with one, that i would claw your eyes
right out of your face.

one the other hand, has anyone from ussssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaa ever ordered any
of the books from the treehouse? if so, please inform me on how it went and
how happy you are.

lovely morning: christian jay sienkiewicz. meat is murder. dairy is yuck.