Sinister: tuesday night sleep time fest in a bedroom upstairs.

Scott Turner Scott_Turner at xxx.COM
Wed Aug 19 14:44:45 BST 1998

On 19 August at 12:14 GMT, Sandra Duric <sandrad wrote:

<<I heard it was only the lead singer from Red House Painters who's
touring??>>

The flyers say "Mark Kozelek of Red House Painters", - isn't that strange-
Mark Kozelek is and has always been Red House Painters- he was always the
sole writer of all their stuff and the only consistent band member.

So what's the deal with the flyers?- I hope this doesn't mean that he's not
going to play any RHP and instead is going to do Led Zeppelin jams (hey,
i'm not kidding, he's done that before).

Does anyone else have any info on this subject?

(thanks for the Rufus tip- the album is so dreamy)

.scott