Sinister: jeepster-news: salako live - belle and sebastian sounds

david kitchen shop at xxx.uk
Wed Aug 19 14:18:32 BST 1998

well we went up to hull and witnessed salako live, there we were trying
not to get our hopes up, pretending that we'd be happy if they were bad
(yeah, we'd never even seen them before they were signed!).

none of the above mattered though, they blew our minds out.
so now i sit here feeling slightly humbled and trying my best to
encompass the best gig i've been to since belle and sebastian at the
borderline during my more sprightly years.

so yeah the point of this? well they still have a london instore to do,
so to re-cap here are the details again.

if you can make it along, then do so, it's worth it.

London - Rough Trade - Talbot Road
	5:30/6 p.m. for around 30 minutes

plus they still have their residency at the Hull Adelphi, if you live
local then drop in on them this Saturday night for only a couple of
quid.

--

two new preview clips from the Belle and Sebastian album are now
available on the Jeepster site which takes the total to three. again

clips now available:
	Sleep The Clock Around
	Dirty Dream Number Two
	The Boy With The Arab Strap

only two more clips will become available before the album is released
on w/c 7th september.

later this week or beginning of next week we'll be able to confirm some
europe dates, so expect another mail around then. US dates are still
being worked on, we haven't forgot about you!

david kitchen

     david kitchen : merchandising and websites : jeepster records

                         http://www.jeepster.co.uk/
                http://www.jeepster.co.uk/belleandsebastian/

                       mailto:shop at jeepster.co.uk

 jeepster recordings ltd, 217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london w10 5bn

       with the words 'subscribe news' in the body of the message
     there is no need to subscribe if you are on the 'sinister' list

of the message

Any problems? mailto:shop at jeepster.co.uk