Sinister: what's.brown.and.sits.on.a.wall?

Madame Cholet barzy at xxx.com
Wed Aug 19 18:06:05 BST 1998

>Two "list jingles":
>
>Apples, Hazelnuts, Sultanas.  Raisins, Coconuts, Bananas.

Beth prefers "i've got a loverly bunch of coconuts."

>Will it be chips or jacket spuds?
>Will it be carrots or frozen peas?
>Will it be mushrooms, <token black guy>fried onion rings?</tbg>
>We'll have to wait and see.
>We hope it's chips, its chips,
>We hope it's chips, its chips

Beth prefers "who ate all the pies? who ate all the pies? The huns! (those
fat bastards) THEY ate all the pies."

>I got a bundle of stuff that I'd ordered from Action Records this morning.
>New singles by Kenickie & Tiger. The Graham Coxon album.  And I finally
>got a copy of the V-Twin single, which is alright I suppose.

I've not heard the Graham records, but my pally Raquel said it sucks Coxon.

>I'd also ordered a copy of the Kid Loco album on a whim, having heard
>"Love Me Sweet" on last week's Alternative Nation.  Great album (I imagine
>it would be most agreeable if you were in the habit of partaking of "jazz
>cigarettes"), but imagine my surprise when I read the line "KATRINA
>MITCHELL: Vocals on 'Love Me Sweet'".  What are the chances of that
>happening, eh?

Ohhhh...This is one of my favourites of the year....."Love Me Sweet" is my
most played song of the moment (knocked to number two only by the new
B&S...but hey...) It's such a lovely LP.....and yeah...tho sooo untwee,
Katrina's vocals work sooooo well....*sigh* my radio doesn't go high enough
for this one...

>Imagine how different your life would be if urine was highly flammable.

It would be.....too much like yours? Rod, you're lighting the wrong end.....

beff.