Sinister: Sainsburys security! Like I'm DEAD SCARED, oh what a FRIGHTENING world, it can be!

Fluffy Candarel sarah at xxx.uk
Wed Aug 19 18:16:12 BST 1998

OK LETS PEDESTRIANZE THE HIGH STREET!
Hiya!
Its actually about books mostly.

Books.
My holiday reading, amongst others, consisted off:

>From Joy Division to New Order : The Factory Story by Mick Middles.
GREAT! Even though I now know more about Slaughter and the Dogs than I
cared about, but its a fab book indeed, not arsey, and downright effing
'ularious in parts. READ IT GODAMIT! No Tony Wilson in that large
contents thank the moon and stars! It calls Preston "distinctly
parochial". Hmmm. And places the NORTHERN poonk scene of 77 in a very
nice way that I actually may care about...refreshing change from...

Englands Dreaming by Jon Savage.
Very academic and HEAVY to stick in yer hand luggage, thank god now I
know Malcom McClaren used to run a 50's shop...whattawanker! Its alright
I supose, but a tad dull....its mostly about them Sex Pistols. Who I am
afraid I have not bothered to care one jot abou, and talks about the
London scene, which bears as much releation to my current life as does,
ooh, tippex teddy bears. So theeere....much more fun to read is....

The Boy Looked at Johnny by that JulieBurchillWhatSometimesIsInTheGuardi
an and ThatWankerTonyParsons....
Tis marvellous and easy to slip in hand luggage cos there aint that much
of it at all. Slags off everyone and everything apart from the Tom
Robinson Band (who we ALL love obviously...) and Poly Styrene - and is
absolutely marvellous, read it! Come on it was in Preston library so you
should be able to find it anywhere. Who is Barry McGuire? 'Cos they say
Paul Weller is the Barry McGuire of Punk. I hope he is a big fat turd!

I have heard not ONE song from that new B&S album. Not one. I hate you
ALL who have heard them, I really do...when are they played? Please? I'm
going to *sniffle*

Argh who cares....I listened to Goop Dogrill the other day. I have one
of their songs on a tape. I don't know how. Sadly to say...it isn't that
bad!!! AAARGH!

Seb wrote:
>PS, Are you still writing that P!O!O! book Duke? I'd love to buy a copy.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Was that
intentional or UNintentional? HAHAHAHHAHAH! Very funny anyways, heheh!
Im glad there aren't that may piccies in dooks book then. I think we've
all looked up 'poo', on the internet when we bored haven't we.....er...
haven't we?!!?!
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel