No subject

Rehak, Kimberly kfr9 at xxx.gov
Wed Aug 19 19:54:26 BST 1998

I'm sorry, I know this subject of list songs is getting very old, I just
have to refute the ultimate lists songs listed.  that one song "la vie
boheme" from the musical _rent_ is the ULTIMATE list song.

that's it!  that's all!  I won't bother you with any more.

oh, and on the elliot smith subject:  my friend cary saw him open for ben
folds five and he said that all of his songs sound the same.  now, remember,
this isn't my opinion, just that of a close friend.  I'm just relaying it to
those who previously inquired about the subject.