Sinister: yet more list songs (fwd)

Jessica Murphy jmurphy at xxx.Edu
Wed Aug 19 21:24:58 BST 1998

And "You're the Top"!  One of my favorite songs ever.  Impossible to be in
a bad mood after you sing along with this, especially if it's a Louis
Armstrong recording.

I hope someone's keeping a list of all these list songs.

jessica m

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 19 Aug 1998 17:55:32 +0100
From: Rob Baker <rbaker at xxx.com>

Surely the ultimate list songs are Cole Porter's. 'Let's Call the Whole thing Off' - "You say Tomarto and I say Tomayto" and he wrote loads of other list songs none of which I can remember but perhaps someone can. 'My Heart Belongs to Daddy' I think is another and 'I Get a Kick Out of You' I suppose.