Sinister: BOYISH-lady and the tramps

SpaceboyUK at xxx.com SpaceboyUK at xxx.com
Wed Aug 19 23:47:07 BST 1998

hi pals & gals of the list:

for my forthcoming,self-made,self-produced,self-composed album on
my self-made label i need someone to draw me a very neat art picture
or something of the such for the cover.    a picture of a boy and a girl or
a girl and a bunch of girls or boys or whatever,just something good.
but could someone do that?  then scan me the picture?  this would help me
and here's some information about it:

NAME:  Boyish
ALBUM TITLE: The Lady & The Tramps
RECORD LABEL:  Preston
only available on tape unless someone wants to convert it to CD.

if you'd like to hear it,that'd also be cool.
or just hear anything by me,or whatever.
if so,just email me and tell me.