Sinister: Remember what happens in Animal Farm

Mark Casarotto biondino at xxx.com
Wed Aug 19 08:44:54 BST 1998

Hello boys and girls,

This is me leaving for a bit. I'm sure no-one will be sad (and Nick
Dastoor will be able to walk the streets again, although there are
scurrilous rumours doing the rounds already about just that sort of
thing), and I'll see you all on the 7th anyway.

Keep in touch privately if there's anything you want to say - hope you
do, occasionally.

Rory - mine's a brandy.

Kill yr idols,
Love Biondino xxx