Sinister: the king is dead, long live the king

Funkyseb at xxx.com Funkyseb at xxx.com
Thu Aug 20 04:19:53 BST 1998

seven weeks of staying up all night....and not out of choice either, I can
assure you.
Hideous exam result fear insommnia has led me to wake up the list (as your man
so rightly put it, I can't get no sleep) and to tell you that I love the new
LP unreservedly, simply for that ice cream van solo in Isobel's song. (Good
Humor Truck, I think, in Amerikakaka) Now that I've got that off my
chest....I'll go and read Ceefax.For 3 hours.
       Is there a band called The Happy Couple? 'cause at this hour, it sounds
pretty good, it has the right kind of Indie pop feel I'm after..anyway, night
night.
Seb
****  PISH!    http://members.aol.com/Pishco/index.html****
***new revamped site (oooh)***