Sinister: oh, and that Nationwide advert, that's another one.

Funkyseb at xxx.com Funkyseb at xxx.com
Thu Aug 20 06:00:37 BST 1998

Jon G. wrote:
<<3. Wear name badges saying 'My name is......' so all listees can recognise
each other and all non-listees get very jealous of not being in a weird
name-badging cult.>>
yesyesyesyesYES!
Oh bollocks I'm not going to Nottingham. Never mind, I'm gonna wear a badge
anyway.

But the point that I was going to make was;
are there any plans for before/after Shepherd's Bush? I need to know soon,
cause, (sob) I'm unsubbing FOREVER in two weeks. (I have an appointment with a
shitty job, and a bedsit in London, and it won't wait.)
I know some stuff's been vaguely mentioned, but can anyone come along? You
wouldn't have a big aftershow and leave all us sinisterines on the street,
would you?

Anyway, dreams:
I was at the Empire listening to Slap my Cock Around and having a good old bop
when those  Bagpipes come in, and suddenly I'm going down Regent Street on top
of one of those tourist buses surrounded by fat old women and Belle and
Sebastian are playing live on the pavement, outside Dickens and Jones, right
below me, but I can't see them, 'cause of the fat old women, and I can't get
off either.
When I do get off the bus, B&S are gone, there's just the bagpiper that always
stands there, in his kilt and bearskin hat, and the hat gets bigger, and the
music louder, and all I can see is hat. I am one with the hat. I wake up.
What does it mean?

I shall be dancing at the concert. I defy anyone not to dance.

Seb.