Sinister: ink polaroid

azriel kwl96 at xxx.edu
Thu Aug 20 07:33:12 BST 1998

okay, so i've written a few ink polaroids and i want you guys to critique
one of them for me.
this'll be my first polaroid post to the list. woo-hoo.
please respond honestly (and privately).

here's one of my favorites. this was taken the last night of summer. well,
the last night i was in town before going back to school. that's andrew and
emily there on the bed. you can't see much of emily -- just the side of her
face, her hair, and her elbow. andrew's there in the middle, bathed in that
blue-gray pre-dawn light. we hadn't slept at all that night, we just layed
in that motel bed. karen and ethan were in the bed next to ours, asleep.
this is one of those pictures that pops into my mind's eye when i'm feeling
homesick. andrew's hair all spiked up, his eyes half-closed so you can only
really see his long eyelashes, emily's elbow on his chest. everything
glowing blue, only a few hours left until i had to leave again.

well, that's it.
hope it wasn't too crappy (remember, i'm new at this)
-kerry

"a family's like a gun. you point it in the wrong direction, you're gonna
kill somebody."
	-"trust"