Sinister: Re:

Nic Pillinger nic.p at xxx.uk
Thu Aug 20 10:13:42 BST 1998

Neil Dewhurst wrote:

> Heard TBWTAS on xfm this morning.
> Meant I was late for work, but then life's all about priorities isn't
> it?

me also.
In a bizarro chain of events as I got into bed last night and set my
alarm clock radio to wake me up heinously early this morning, I switched
on Xfm to adjust the volume so as not to wake me up too quickly, and
heard TBWTAS - for the first time. Then what was the first thing to come
on Xfm this morning as I re-surfaced? Yes the same song again. It was
like I'd just fallen asleep for 30 seconds and woken up again but it was
in fact 7 hours. Wierd huh?

well I thought so.

cheers
Nic