No subject

Neil Dewhurst NeilD at xxx.uk
Thu Aug 20 13:13:30 BST 1998

Here's a question which only has one answer...

Does anyone, anyone, anyone, please, please, please, have a ticket or
two for the London gig?

I would consider it to be the biggest favour of all time.  The gig falls
two days before my birthday, and it's the only thing I want this year
(apart from the album of course.)

By the way, list songs if they're still vaguely in vogue - My baby just
cares for me, Who wants to be a millionaire?

Love you all,

Neil