Sinister: lists songs from listees

Claire Timmins timminsc at xxx.ie
Thu Aug 20 14:40:30 BST 1998

 Ok,

 firstly a new Claire has appeared confusing me ever so slightly. Although
I have a tendency to forget things whilst moroculously drunk, I don't seem
to when sober.
 Except recently I have been quoted as having an interest in weathermen. Am
I losing my mind? No thank the lord.
 Hello Claire, I hope you are well.
 Bought Nick Cave and bad seeds due to Tape tree, canny wait for next tape.
It's so much fun.
 Anyway list song.... does 'letter from America' count,???

   'Lochaber no more Linwood no more     Skye no more' etc etc etc.

 away off to dance the dance..

 bye,  Claire no.1