Sinister: bombs, dieing, fiona, and you.

Greekesque at xxx.com Greekesque at xxx.com
Thu Aug 20 15:06:15 BST 1998

<< when are B & S coming to Ireland..we need our fix over here >>

what about the bombings over there? i take you're alright?
i have no idea where they were anymore....

oh, and i've just thought of two list songs! there's this one
by some guy, it came out in the early nighty's or so, and
it's called "those are people who died". he lists all these people
and they ways they died, then sings "those are people who, died,
died... they were all my friends, and they died!". really funny stuff.

and this band i adore, joan of arc, has a song where it goes
"she's bumpteen, runtteen, cumteen, humpteen, runteen... (insert
more ____teens here) years old!" and it's about fiona apple. woo
hoo!
          ok, i'm off to my bed room to warm up my
hands and paint like a boy who paints. love; christian jay moose.