Sinister: lists songs from listees

Simpson, Claire E Claire.Simpson at xxx.uk
Thu Aug 20 15:20:02 BST 1998

* firstly a new Claire has appeared confusing me ever so slightly.
*Although I have a tendency to forget things whilst moroculously *drunk,
I don't seem to when sober.
* Except recently I have been quoted as having an interest in
*weathermen. Am I losing my mind? No thank the lord.
* Hello Claire, I hope you are well.

Exceedingly thanks. It was I (Claire No.2) who first mentioned the
weatherman thingy, much to the dismay no doubt of the people who had to
read it. I was introduced to B&S and the list by a certain John Johnston
(hi John!)and like so many before me, fell in love.

* Anyway list song.... does 'letter from America' count,???

*   'Lochaber no more Linwood no more     Skye no more' etc etc etc.

 Did you know that The Proclaimers used to be called "Jimmy Jimmy"? Damn
good they were to, at least to an 11 year old.

Claire
(#2)