Sinister: Nick Drake

Ian Turton buffalo at xxx.uk
Thu Aug 20 16:10:45 BST 1998

Neil Dewhurst wrote:

> Nic Wrote...
> I've only got Way to Blue (Sell out best of introduction to..) by Nick
> Drake and I love it. Which one should I get next then?
>
> The box-set is all over the place, and will set you back around £40 for
> the four CDs.  There is also a tribute album, which I don't have, and a
> tape of home recordings, which I do, but not the best quality.

Anyone who wants 'Five Leaves Left' for £6.99 can try the sale section on
the first floor at the Virgin Megastore on Tottenham Court Road. I put it
specially in the following position: third rack from the left, bottom shelf,
leftmost pile, at the back. I guess I could have bought it and offered it to
the list (cost price, natch), but where's the thrilling element of chance in
that ?

laters,

yluTurt