Sinister: oh what a lovely belle & seb day ('cept its all glum)

padraic doorey padraic_fresheire at xxx.com
Thu Aug 20 16:26:38 BST 1998

ho hum (and a bottle of rum).

my boss yelled at me for being late this morning all because i
couldn't get out of bed cause xfm played TBWTAS and i was all
dreamy-eyed and mesmirised and forgot what i was supposed to be doing
and lost the plot, and when i finally got to work and was yelled at i
saw that someobody somewhere had a ticket for the london show to sell
and i'm here, all alone in docklands with only the milennium dome to
keep me company, and i am sans un billet pour l'event.

to person with ticket to sell i send a *seductive smile* and promise
of alcohol and good company.

a billion pounds is a lot of money isn't it?

lady penelope.