Sinister: lists songs from listees

Claire Timmins timminsc at xxx.ie
Thu Aug 20 16:46:42 BST 1998

 Gee what a stupid name, but what do you expect from Hibs fans..
(everyoneraisestheirhandbagsandsaysoooooooooooo)

> Did you know that The Proclaimers used to be called "Jimmy Jimmy"? Damn
>good they were to, at least to an 11 year old.

 So who here from Dublin and surrounds fancies meeting up for drinks and
engrossing music chat? Me and my new friend, Mr Vodka and Red Bull would be
interested. Mail privately and lets see what we can do.

 and Claire, maybe we should work something else out rather than numbers,
they're a bit formal donchathink?

 silverglitterdustdreams, Claire (no.1)Timmins