Sinister: Ohhh mon amour

Honey honey at xxx.net
Thu Aug 20 16:58:31 BST 1998

My secret lovers,

First off, has anyone mentioned Tuesday night's frolics in Edinburgh?
There was another "Je T'aime Gainsbourg" evening at the Jaffa Cake in
Edinburgh (like the one at the Renfrew Ferry in Glasgow a while back,
and one in 1862 or thereabouts I didnt go to), and the whole of B&S
minus Chris and Loopy Stuart came along and entertained us with "Poupee
de Son", sung by Isobel.  It was a jolly old thing, and Stevie did
"Lolita Go Home" on acoustic too, and some great Stevie (yikes) Wonder
harmonica licks on a couple of other songs.  Moi non plus.

The "some other stuff" section:

List list songs: erm... could someone volunteer to become list list
song person please and... accept nominations.  A few people tell me
they're getting just a *teensy* bit tired of this thread, but as the
rest of you are enjoying it (do you like Scrabble?), I nominate whoever
started this thing to be the recipient of list songs and to mail them
all back to the list in bigger chunks less frequently.  Please?

Besides Tim Hopkins nicked the best list song before I got there.

FoxInASnow at aol.com wrote:
> By the way, Honey: i'm watching you.

With bloody great binoculars, I'll bet.  I've never had a stalker
before, I quite like it.

David Moore asked:
> BTW, HoneyPaul, why will that look like 100 times Australian dollars
> or something?

It's a 7-bit, 8-bit thang.  Sorry but it does get a bit computery - you
can't send some symbols like pound signs to the mailing list without
them exploding via 7-bit email.  Why some peoples quotes come out as
small fishes I don't know - use " for quotes rather than the singular
variety.

David also said:
> Also Hun, thanks for tidying up our digests.

Gosh I do love it when people call me Honey.  "Get dressed honey, we're
late for dinner". "Honey, is dinner ready yet the boss is arriving in
20 minutes".  David, it's a pleasure, if you all call me sweetie next
month I'll make the digest 3-D and send it out with those special red
and green glasses.  I'm also chuffed that Matthew and dukey fancy me a
bit, albeit in an unflattering outfit, and all I can say is, duke where
was my list crush vote when it was needed?

"Colin Campbell", pissed, wrote:
> english people in edinburgh suck dick.

Same theme again really.  Only if you ask nicely, Colin.

honey xxx