Sinister: Looper beatroom thing

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Thu Aug 20 16:46:32 BST 1998

Katrina spoke of  this a while ago, but I was just having a wee look at
the treehouse visitors book and there was a shouty message from bmx
duglas, who used to be in ABC.

Read this:

>LOVELY STUFF! LOOPER WILL BE FILMING FOR THE NEW NATIONAL DIGITAL BBC MUSIC
SHOW >"THE BEATROOM" ON 25th AUGUST 1998 AT THE POLO LOUNGE, 84 WILSON
STREET GLASGOW. V->TWIN WILL ALSO BE THERE.
>duglas t. stewart
>bellshill, scotland - Monday, August 17, 1998 at 14:21:04 (BST)

You see!  Unfortunately he didn't give us any times.  Does anyone know
anything else about it?  Like a time?
You see Paulie is a parrot that learned to speak when Maria couldn't.
Then he taught her how to speak, and  they took him away from her, cos
they didn't understand.